Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

3 posters

What is your type of 'race' in Bleach?

Poll

Who is the type of 'race' in Bleach?

[ 1 ]
    What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_lcap25%What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_lcap0%What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_lcap25%What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_lcap0%What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Smile
    Smile

What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? Empty What is your type of 'race' in Bleach?

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 pm

So, got the idea of putting up a poll, with the simple question, what is your fave race in the world of Bleach? (Might have missed someone, tell me if so).

I, myself, likes the humans the most, with Shinigami on a strong second place. Why? Mainly cause characters like Inou, Chad, Tatsuki, Keigo and Ichigo. Then there is great characters everywhere, like Grimjaw and Ulqiora, Renji and Byakuya.

But for this I vote on humans. :')
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? Empty Wachooooooo

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Well i must admit that my favorite is the vizard:D
    Why? Well because i love both hollows and shinigamis and to finally find a way to combine them....AWSÖME!!!
    Smile
    Smile

What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? Empty Re: What is your type of 'race' in Bleach?

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Haha, yea, they are an awesome bunch really. :'P
    Melchior
    Melchior

What is your type of 'race' in Bleach? Empty Re: What is your type of 'race' in Bleach?

Post  Melchior Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:09 pm

The Arrancar easily win first place for me. I love those guys, especially Ulqiorra. I love the way they deny their humanity, even though they always show a human side.
    Smile
    Smile

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Melchior wrote:The Arrancar easily win first place for me. I love those guys, especially Ulqiorra. I love the way they deny their humanity, even though they always show a human side.

Yea, actually make it pretty interesting, since they are 'evil' and 'monster', but yet, still have parts of there humanity inside them. Surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content