Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

2 posters

Suggestion Forum

Smile
    Smile

Suggestion Forum Empty Suggestion Forum

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

A roleplaysite is created by admin, controlled by moderators and living beacuse of the members. It´s up to all members and moderators to continue to evolve as roleplayers, as well evolve the site.

Beacuse of that I have choosen to put this thread up, where members can put up suggestions to make the site even better. Not all suggestion will be put to action, others might take time to fullfill. Only serious suggestions are put up here, questions is on another thread.

((Im no admin or moderator, just thought this thread would be good to have. Can move or delete it if it´s not suited MVH // Smile))

Suggestions so far:
    * Suggestion thread. (I did sneak it up there, Im a ninja, I know.)
    * Character thread, a place where a moderator put up all characters, so people can easy see what characters there is and who plays them in a nice collected list.
    * FAQ forum, where people can ask and get answer.
    * General forum. Already up and going! Thanks! Very Happy
    * Information Forum is something moderators is working on.
    * History/Blogg forum, for those who like to write and wanna share there creations.
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Suggestion Forum Empty wachoooo

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

well thanks for the suggestions but as far as i concern i think there is already on the way up cause this site is new and far away from done^^
    but thanks anyway, i would also recomend you to talk with a admin about this kind of threads so we can discuss it closer, anyway i will make a presentation forum shortly^^
    Smile
    Smile

Suggestion Forum Empty Re: Suggestion Forum

Post  Smile Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Well, just thought it could be good to have an open thread for it, letting normal mortals mention there ideas to improve this place. :'3
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

Suggestion Forum Empty wacho

Post  wacho Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:38 pm

well of course i was just saying that it is in progressXD

Sponsored content

Suggestion Forum Empty Re: Suggestion Forum

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:32 am