Bleach- Endless

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach- Endless

Bleach Roleplay forum, OC and non OP chars.

2 posters

RP-Sample the Collection

Smile
    Smile

RP-Sample the Collection Empty RP-Sample the Collection

Post  Smile Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Was thinking of putting up all RP-samples from Approved characters here, for people to read since they can be pretty funny and interesting, and instead of go to certain chars you got all bunt toghether here. Read and enjoy!

Armand Gulliotine (Wacho)
    Hidden in the darkness and in his gigai Armand gulliotine awaits his contracter as he moves deeper into the shadows of the housewalls.
    Suddently a little, nervous and shaking man enters the alley as he whistles low.
    Armand tap him on his back and the man screams shortley and fast turns around.
    "Owwh you're back already eh? Have you fulfilled my quest eh?"
    Armand show the man a sack and dig his and into it to show the man a manhead that looks excactly like the man except not alive.
    "Now you're the only child and will get the fully payment of your parents monay and house..."
    The man jumps backward and starts to cry as he look his own brother in his eyes.
    "Funaki...I'm sorry but i need the money more than you..Here"
    The man gives armand 1000000 yens before hi turns his back to him and walks away.
    the money were his last, but he did not has to worry because he is soon going to own a whole empire for himself at the cost of his only twinbrothers life.
    Armand nods to the man before he open the entrance to the sewers and throws down the sack with the mans brothers head before he cloes the entrance and disappears in the night...

Rina Todou (Rina)
    She was walking without destination, her hair unkempt and her entire being screamed neglect and tiredness. She hated everything that she was and hated the world at random, the people of the city knew of her, some pitied her, some ignored her and some taunted her. It was one of those days when people taunted her; boys not much older than herself, if she was a girl, that is, came forth and hurled a rock at her. She curled up on herself, a animalistic moan escaped her lips as a second stone impacted with her head, she touched the site of impact with a shivering hand, seeing the blood escape. A scream exited her lungs, making the boys scurry away as scared rats. A man clad in black hakama and kimono neared her, no not entirely black, he had a white haori, squatting down next to her, she looked up in his face, a small kind smile played on the pale haired mans lips.
    “Life dealt you a hard road indeed,” he said as he pulled a pristine white clothe from his sleeve, carefully folding it and pressing it against the wound. “You should be more careful or you will become the animal you resemble so much. Come with me and see the Academy, you will pass the tests, it’s your choice?”
    “Choice?” the woman said, her voice crackly with unused. She had a choice.

Thorskell "The Tall" Ulvbane (Smile)
    "Oi! Thorskell! What the hell are you doing!?" A man from the 12th squad glared angrly at the giant that now had put his feets on the table and was leaning back.
    "Im taking a rest. You dont need to be a scientest to see that right?" His lips curved to a smile.
    Gaidoku covered his face in his palm.
    "Of COURSE do I see it! What I mean, why have you not filled the papers about your shikai completely?!" he yelled. The yellow eyes where highly intelligent, and yet, in his birghtness, was send to this barberian who could almost not spell his name.
    "Oh, did I miss something?" Thorskell put down his feets and lean on the table and let his face get a bit closer to Gaidoku´s.
    "You wrote, let me see." The scientist looked in his paper, before he glared at Thorskell again. "You wrote in your language I take it, we dont understand a thing of your barbarian language."
    A angry vein started to hammer at the side of Thorskell´s head.
    "Oh, so Im a heathen now."
    "You have always been, and will always be. So rewrite this form, on OUR language."
    With a flash, Thorskell´s big hand was around Gaidoku´s neck and with ease lifting him up.
    "Dont make me bring Ragnarok upon you Gaidoku." The tall man´s voice sounded more like a growling bear then a humans at this state, when he with great efforts controlled himself from smashing the puny mans head like a pumpkin.
    With a thud Gaidoku felled to the floor, fast crawled to the door.
    "This is madness!"
    "Madness? This is RAGNAROK!"
    With a mighty kick that connected with Gaidoku´s but, the scientest fly through the corridor and Thorskell snorted while he closed the door with a bang.
    This place was never boring ~

Akubi Niceugai (Wacho)
    "Hm the soul society is very calm today i must say, o wonder if there are any ladies with nices hips nearby"
    He smiles softly and drinks some sake before e lays back in the grass looking on the same cloud, Akubi is stuck on it cause he suspects that it looks like a boob.
    He puts both his hands behind his head and suddently closes his eyes to feel the soft wind through his hair and clothes.
    when he did really focus his mind and reiatsu with the wind he could feel persons nearby not only by their reiatsu but also their mood and heartbeats.
    Once again he smiled before he heard a horde of angry womanvoices.
    "He who stole our panties is there, lets get him girls!"
    Akubi smiled and disappeared with the wind with a sack full of girl panties.

Himawari Kannon #1 (Smile)
    "Naaaah! Look, what a cute bird! Naaah!" the little girl cried and was waving at the little bird on the roof.
    "Yea, cute. Looks tasty also." Thorskell replayed with a bark of a laughter, scaring the bird away.
    The girl hit the large man on the head, only able to reach since she was sitting on his shoulder.
    "Baka-Thor!"
    "Ouch, take it easy missy, Im fragile!"
    "Fragile as a mountain yes."
    With a laughter the giant man kept going.
    At the same time, Izumi, new in the squad, just saw what happened.
    "Wow, how can a little girl like that treat Thorskell-san like that?" he mumbled.
    "Cause THAT little girl is our captain." A fast replay from Tite made Izumi stop in his movement.
    "You kidding me right? That kid?"
    Tite laughed at the confused man.
    "Yes, but you are new, so you will soon know it all ~"

Himawari Kannon #2 (Smile)
    "Captain, the Hollows have breached the northen line! Every man is fighting at least ten Hollows at this rate!" Tite yelled, as his huge sword cleaved a Hollow as he was trying to get forward to the little nekogirl that was surrounded by a huge pile of corpses, covered in blood.
    "Well, even odds then!" she yelled back, wich made Tite laugh.
    "Ya right captain! Though we have spotted the probably leader of this Hollow attack, a Arrancar named Masasahi. He killed Tobu, Rin and Payne." he said when he reached to his captain side.
    "Oh, this Masasahi is strong then? Fun! Was getting bored at this." The little girl looked at the piles of Hollows. "Hold the lines here, and I go and take the head of this Arrancar."
    With that, she flashed away, while Tite nodded and charged into a new group of Hollows.

"Ah, so you are the infamous captain of the 11th squad?" The Arrancar was a long thin man, wearing a part of his mask around his left eye and wearing a white robe that was showing him his thin features. Around him was the bodies of eight Shinigamis overall, ripped to pieces.
    "And you are Mashishia, or whatever you was called." she replayed and pull out the dagger from her belt for the first time this battle. "And you are supposed to be strong, so give me a good battle!"
    The Arrancar laughed.
    "Dont t---" he started, but ended fast like a snake jump aside from the dagger. "Fuck, you are fast!"
    "Of course." she replayed, standing behind him and cut his back. A big explotion of reiatsu did throw her back though, and when she could see the Arrancar, he was just a blur, looking like a bonewhite lizard.
    "Damn you, making me bring out this form." Even the voice sounded like a snake, and with that he was gone. Next thing she was on her knees, bleeding from a incredible amount of wounds. As it is now, this bastard was even faster then pantie-stealer Akubi.
    "So what do you like my power, speed and agility?" he laughed, liking her blood from his claws.
    "Well, it was funny, until you reminded me of pantie-stealer Akubi. That bastard is still owning me a meal for stealing my underwear last time! Ainieuru, Insei!" she yelled, and was with that covered in a huge amount of reiatsu, pushing Masasashi back. With that the little girl was not so little anymore, with cloth haning like raggs and just barely cover her private parts, the dagger seemed to melt and climbed over her arm, shoulder and chest and then to the other arm before it was frozen solid again.
    "Akenokoru." she calmly said and smashed the fists to eachother.
    "Ohhhh, how cute." the lizard replay with a creepy smile. "Still, you cant catch my spee---"
    With a punch in thin air, he got hit in the stomach and was sending him through a building.
    "Shouten Senkou. Dont take lightly of me lizard." she replayed with a bitter tone. Then, a darkred blast exploded behind her, sending her tumbling around on the ground. When she saw up, she could see two new Arrancars that joined the battle, that was fireing the Cero.
    Bleeding and burning from the blast, she yet smiled. "This gonna be fun."

The battle between the 11th Captain and the three Arrancars and armies of lesser hollows continued for two straight hours.
    "Damn, this is getting out my hands." Kannon saw around her while she crushed the head of an hollow with on hand. She did not seem to be affected by the fact of having a huge amount of wounds on her body. Then the seal changed on her butt, giving her clear use of her stronger abilities. "Oh, seems like this is over, Lizard-kun."
    Masasahi gleared at the woman, like her he was heavily wounded, yet she was one against an army.
    "Dont think you can leave cause you are tired!" he yelled, pissed off to the ground.
    "Oh, Im not tired but I AM gonna leave. When you all are dead." she whispered. "Bankai."
    The amount of reiatsu excelled anything that have come from the woman before, ripping group of Hollows near her to shreds. The silver armor expanded, giving her a frostwhite dress, a silver shield and a large sword.
    "Not good. Yasha, Recca! Cero!" Masasahi had realise the potential danger from shinigami at this point.
    "STOP!" The glowing creature appered before them like a goddess, with a voice impossible to not obey. It took Masasahi a couple of seconds before he realised even he had stopped in his movement. Damn that... that thing!
    With a growl from a beast, he fired a Cero from is mouth, that was easy blocked by a small shield.
    "This is a day you all die." her voice made the weaker hollows around her to tremble and cry before they just died in there steps. "Ikusen Mitsukin Katana"
    With that, huge glowing angelwings of gold was created on her back. With a light move with the wings, swords was sending around her and was showering over the hollows like rain of death. With a flash, she stod infront of Masasahi, as the other two Arrancars feel to the ground, slashed to pieces.
    It was just his own speed and reflexes that sawed him from loosing his head.
    "Hollows, come to me!" he yelled, but did not get any answer or reaction, and when he saw behind the angelic creature his eyes got bigger.
    "You dont have an army any more. You are the only one left, Masasahi." she said with a smile. "But for being able to give me a nice battle, I will show you the last form of my Bankai as my gratitude. Migami no Seisen."
    He could only see when she pulled of her eyepatch, the armor on the woman crumbled and fell of, showing how glowing tattoos spread over her body, how the intense amount of reiatsu build up and releasin like wings on her back.
    "A goddess." he whisperd, when she hold his hand above his head.
    "Rest in piece Masasahi." she answered, and with a light touch on his head, he was oblirated from this earth. With that she stod on the hill, surrounded by an army of dead hollows, and when the surviving squad came to the place, the nickname of Ikusa Migami was born.
    "Captain! Are you okej?" Tite yelled when he approached her. He had never seen a bankai like this, neither his captain use one, and the aura was so heavy, so warm, that it feelt like a crime to talk to her.
    "Yes, Im okej Tite." she replayed with a smile, and started to tumble a bit, leaning on him. "But Im a bit tired and I think my legs got screwed pretty hard."
    The glowing started to be more and more faint, and slowly dissapeared, and she fell asleep in a form of a child with catears and tails. Gently Tite covered her body in his coat and carried her.
    The other survivers of the squad followed quitly after, it feelt like a word would brake the magic from what they just seen.
    This had truly been a great battle to remember.

Melchior (Melchior)
    He was a bright figure on the canvas of earthly night. His golden hair seemed to sparkle in the light of the stars, making them jealous. Despite all this, noone could see him down there.
    The humans. Prowling their streets, unaware of how insignificant they were, unaware of how worthless their lifes and their accomplishments were. He hated them with a passion.
    Suddenly he moved, a blurr, and then he was in an alley, facing a big, lumbering creature with a mask of bone over its face. The creatures muscles tensed, it growled at him.
    Hollows too, they were all so small and petty.
    Melchior looked at the Hollow as if he starred right through it, as if it didn't exist. Something inside the creature told it to back down, and it did, getting on its knees and becoming a quivering bulk of muscle in the far end of the alley. Melchior turned to what he had come for:
    He had been stalking them for a month now. A young man and his girl. They had both colored their hair red together, he had made them hate the color with whispers in the night, with hollows eating the girls dog while her boyfriend was watching it. He had tinkered and tankered with their relationship and now, finally, the girl was pressed up against the alley-wall, her boyfriend screaming at her from the top of his voice. Melchior did not care what they were speaking of, he was invisible to them, and as they screamed at eachother he walked closer.
    Soon, pretty soon. He could see the boy fingering on something inside his jacket. A knife most probably, the girl would die. And then he would eat their souls.
    It wasn't a knife, it was a small, black box. And as the boy went down on his knees crying of desperation. He told the girl the words that Melchior hated, and suddenly a fire grew inside the arrancars golden hues. His right hand shook. The girl listened intently, soon opening her full lips to give the boy an answer-
    But as the yes came, the boys head was already making half a circle in the air, landing on its face in a trashcan. Too late the girl realized she seemed to be floating. She saw her own body, and her last thoughts faded.
    Melchior turned to the frightened hollow behind him. It was hungry, he could tell as he held out the two fresh, human souls. It reached for them and he snapped its massive arm like a twig, before taking a step closer, smashing its mask to pieces with an almost lazy movement.
    A months work for nothing.
    He hated humans. he thought, as he gulped down both the souls and the flesh of his newly slain prey.

Kabane Kurei (Melchior)
    While the reiatsu behind him exploded and grew, Kurei was simply squatting on the edge of a roof, his arms resting on his knees and a lollipop in between his lips. He cast a glance over his shoulder, watching as his beautiful captian was finally releasing her nice form. Ah, some things were worth waiting for! How her reiatsu shone around her like a halo from angels!
    Wait a minute, weren't they technically angels? Maybe... Hmm...
    He noticed the attack last second: a schyte-like arm almost chopping his head off. But he made a backroll, getting to his feet as the slim, insect-like arrancar smiled at him with its sharp, blade-like teeth.
    "Ah, ah, And I had such a nice though, you know. So who might you- WOAH!" Once more he had to dodge an attack. This arrancar was serious!
    Suddenly, his blood boiled. As always when someone started a fight Kurei couldn't hold himself from answering the plee:
    He stomped down between the Arrancars insect-like feet, the ground cracking beneath the pressure as he thrust his palm at the arrancars torso.
    "Hadou 11- Tsuzuri Raiden!!" He yelled at the moment of contact, reiatsu shooting through his body and into the arrancar as a torrent of electricity, leading straight into the monsters body, good thing he could channel hadou into his fists, huh?. The arrancar screamed and Kurei got closer, landing a heavy elbow-strike right at the opponents now weakened torso. A crack was heard as the monstrositys hierro broke slightly at the point of impact.
    Suddenly, eight schyte-like arms shot against him and Kurei hade to back away before being cut to ribbons, still, his arms and shoulders were cut pretty badly and with a snarl he stopped himself from sliding further away from the opponent.
    "Very well, your strength is enough to witness this:" Kurei took up a stance, his zanpakuto started glowing. "Juudan- Wataridori!!!" He yelled, the sword suddenly desolving into reiatsu. The energy formed two glowing swallows that flew in a circle around the young man, soon settling on his hands before taking on the shape of his Zanpakutos true form: the gloves.
    The monster charged him, but Kurei, now faster than before, dodged all of its attacks, soon coming inside its gard. He placed his palm against the point he had weakened before, an expression of calm serenity on his face as his eyes glew up in a whitish blue color. Reiatsu exploded around them as the arrancar was suddenly pressed down, the roof cracking underneath it as it screamed.
    "Hadou 33:Sokatsui!" A ball of blue fire formed around Kureis free hand, and he pushed it forward, leading the Hadou in a punch straight at the arrancars weakened armor. In a explosion of blu light the monster was blown to pieces, Kurei soon landing on another roof, seemingly unscathed.
    He sighed, as more hollows formed behind him.
    There was never any calm in the 11th squad, was there.

Last edited by Smile on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    wacho
    wacho
    Admin

RP-Sample the Collection Empty wachoo

Post  wacho Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm

This actually was a good idea^^

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:18 am